Bobangles (www.bobangles.com.au) is a well established importing business located in Keysborough. We are looking for a reliable person with at least 2 years experience in picking & packing to join our friendly & committed team. This is a permanent part time position offering three day swork each week (Tues, Thurs & Friday)
If you are a fit, healthy, hard-working, and punctual person , who has a current forklift licence, is computer literate with myob experience, a friendly disposition and great sense of humour, and a love of dogs this may be the job for you! We have a resident dog as a member of our team.
- No Weekend Work required.
- Some overtime and additional hours available during busy times and trade fair set up and pack downs.
- The successful candidate will be someone who demonstrates real enthusiasm for the position, someone who takes pride in their work, is methodical and works well as part of a friendly and busy team.
Skills & Requirements
- In addition to picking and packing outgoing orders, the job involves unpacking incoming containers and restocking bays in the warehouse which requires a current forklift licence.
- You will work under the warehouse manager's supervision to ensure the workplace complies with OH&S standards at all times.
- A high level of English, written and spoken, is essential to be able to complete the tasks required.
- Invoices are entered by the picker/packer team at the time of packing so a thorough understanding of MYOB and computers is absolutely essential
- Your own transport is crucial as public transport to the newest part of Keysborough is almost non-existent.
- This position is not suited to students or for someone looking for full time work as the job is only offering three days work a week. During busy times there may be more, but over all it is an average of three days.
- We are closed for approximately two weeks per year between Christmas and early January and no work will be available during that time.
- As our team's health is important to us, Bobangles is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is not allowed on the premises.
How to apply
If you feel that you would enjoy being part of our friendly team, and looking for a busy job in a thriving warehouse , please apply via email or the link below.
Please note - interviews will not commence for this position until the beginning of May.
All applications need to include a cover letter outlining your interest in this position, relevant experience and a minimum of 2 contactable work related references.
PLEASE NOTE - applicants that do not meet the following requirements will NOT be considered for an interview so PLEASE don't apply if you do not fit this criteria (we don't want to waste your time as without these qualifications, we will not be interviewing you)
- Must hold a current forklift licence, or be willing to gain a forklift licence prior to commencement of the position if you are successful. If you don't have a current licence, please state in your application that you are willing to get a licence prior to commencement if your application is successful. Otherwise the application will not be considered.
- Must have prior experience working as a picker and packer in a warehouse.
- Must supply at least two contactable references from previous employment with your application.
No agencies please.