Product specialists play a key role in delivering a high level of product knowledge and service to customers. If you're driven by putting a smile on a customers face and enjoy helping others, you should like working as part of the Bunnings team. As a team member at Bunnings, you will work in an informal environment that has retained a family feel. You will have the autonomy to make decisions, not have to work to many rules and have some fun along the way.
Customer service team members are the face of Bunnings. They are the first point of contact with our customers and play a critical role in representing the Bunnings brand and providing customers with a great shopping experience.
Relevant experience is helpful, but it's your attitude and values that are the most important.
What you can expect to do:
- Provide advice to customers in the paint and decorator area
- Mix paint according to customer requirements
- Merchandise Stock
- Liaise with team members to distribute stock
What we need from you:
- Prior experience working in a paint department or as a painter
- Previous retail experience is preferred, but not critical
- A passion for customer service
- An ability to work in and contribute to a team
- An ability to work a seven day roster
- Strong verbal communication skills
- You may also be required to work in other departments when required.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to actively support the local community
- Team member and spouse discount
- Career opportunities
- Health and Wellness plan
- Having your ideas listened to