Regis is one of the largest Aged Care providers in Australia and places it's focus on continuously improving the quality of care delivered to each of our residents.
Our Dandenong North facility is currently seeking a full time receptionist to join the team.
As a key member of the administration team, your role will include, but not be limited to the following tasks;
- Answering all telephone enquiries
- Maintain files and documentation
- General typing and data entry
- Stationery ordering and petty cash management
- Assisting with staff rosters and training schedules
- Ensure efficient operation of the front reception area
- Assisting with visitor enquiries and conducting facility tours
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in an autonomous capacity
- Strong accuracy and data entry skills
- PC literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word and Excel)
- Ability to learn internal software systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding communication, telephone and customer service skills
- Experience working within a busy and constantly changing environment
- Bright and friendly demeanour, with a willingness to assist with all customer and resident enquiries
Previous experience in Healthcare Administration is desirable. This position will suit someone who is outgoing, friendly and who relates well to the elderly. It requires someone with an excellent phone manner and IT Skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
Regis offer ongoing training opportunities and a clear development path for all staff.