This job listing is expired and may not be accepting new applicants.
You will be accountable for providing a range of administrative support to the business area through data records management and general administration of enrolments and graduations.
In this position you will focus on accuracy in managing student records and documents, ensuring systems deliver the required information and support to educational and commercial activities, whilst continually improving these systems as required.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- To provide expert data management services for internal and external clients to ensure compliance with reporting requirements.
- Manage data relating to FEE-HELP and VET-FEEHELP/VET student loans to enable for accurate reports to be delivered as per compliance requirements for Commonwealth Department of Education and Training.
- Provide general administration services to the business unit in accordance with agreed priorities and projects to ensure standards and delivery requirements are met.
- Provide efficient administrative support ensuring timeliness, communication, coordination of seating and attire and accurate records for graduation ceremonies are managed.
- Provide best practice customer service to students and clients of the Institute making sure professional standards and image are maintained.
- Input into identifying and implementing changes to drive cost effective outcomes and efficiencies across administrative operations in the area minimising wastage, duplication and unnecessary processes by focusing on continuous improvement.
You will have relevant tertiary qualification a Diploma level and/or extensive experience in providing high level customer focused administration within a complex environment.
Crucial to your success will be your proven track record in communication skills, both verbal and written as well as strong interpersonal skills used in developing customer service and information gathering from various sources.
Your are a highly motivated professional with well-developed problem solving and analytical skills who is committed to professional development activities, and being part of a strong cohesive team.