We are a small cabinet making/manufacturing business located in Dandenong South and currently have a position open in administration and accounts management. We are seeking an enthusiastic, organised and professional person to keep the day to day requirements of the administration department up to date and running smoothly. Ideally, you will be experienced with, and demonstrate a strong understanding of MYOB, to conduct administration duties, and assist with accounts on a regular basis.Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Telephone calls
- Production planning and scheduling
- Processing orders
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Data entry
To be successful you will need:
- Demonstrated proficiency with MYOB is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Team orientated with an enthusiastic and friendly attitude
- Honesty and integrity
- Prior experience in an administration role
The right person may also be given the opportunity to learn our Kitchen design program, and assist with aspects of sales.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the role, please email us a copy of your resume and cover letter, or call Michael.