This job listing is expired and may not be accepting new applicants.
Nick Scali is looking for a reliable full-time Storeman!
- Growing company with future opportunities in Australia & New Zealand
- Multiple lines of support to see you succeed within your role
- Be part of a publicly listed company
The main focus of this role is to efficiently move product within and outside the warehouse environment. The right candidate will be responsible for movement/storage of product, unload/load trucks and monitor key performance indicators such as movements, damage and on time despatch.
The ideal Nick Scali candidate will have:
- Previous experience with picking products in a warehouse environment
- Experience and ability to lift heavy and bulky items
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and application of work, health and safety behaviours
- High reach forklift operation licence and experience
- Computer skills
- Current Forklift License
- Stock picker licence is preferred but not essential
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Unloading of product received in containers
- Pick and packing of product for storage/movement while meeting quality standards
- Accurate forklift and/or stock picker driving to ensure minimal product damage prior to delivering goods to customers
- Perform quality checks on equipment and product
- Achieve customer requirements for product quality, specification and delivery
- Liaise with relevant managers, contractors and departments to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse to ensure goods are delivered on time
- Clean equipment and warehouse facility on a daily basis
Nick Scali Furniture was founded in 1962 by Nick D. Scali and is one of Australia's largest importers of quality furniture with a proud Australian heritage. Combining current trends and traditional quality, Nick Scali sources its products from around the world, and imports directly from some of the largest and most respected manufacturers globally. Nick Scali imports more than 5,500 containers of furniture per year, and has distribution centres and showrooms all across Australia.