If you're driven by putting a smile on a customers face and enjoy helping others, you should like working as part of the Bunnings team. As a team member at Bunnings, you will work in an informal environment that has retained a family feel. You will have the autonomy to make decisions, not have to work to many rules and have some fun along the way.
Relevant experience is helpful, but it's your attitude and values that are the most important.
Forklift Licence and / or experience?
Customer service team members are the face of Bunnings. They are the first point of contact with our customers and play a critical role in representing the Bunnings brand and providing customers with a great shopping experience.
This role will involve evening and weekend work.
What you can expect to do:
- Move Stock
- Unload vehicles
- Load Orders
What we need from you:
- Previous retail experience is preferred, but not critical
- Current forklift licence and ideally, forklift experience
- A passion for customer service
- An ability to work in and contribute to a team
- An ability to work a seven day roster
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work in other departments when required
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to actively support the local community
- Team member and spouse discount
- Career opportunities
- Health and Wellness plan
- Having your ideas listened to
- Discounts with corporate partners