This job listing is expired and may not be accepting new applicants.
- Competitive pay: You'll enjoy the rewards that come with being highly skilled and professional in your respective area of responsibility.
- Career advancement: Ongoing technical and managerial training means you can have an exciting and fulfilling career.
- Pride in what you do: You're helping maintain equipment that has an impact on your community.
- Team environment: Work with an inclusive and supportive Team that values your input and skill set.
William Adams has a great opportunity for a highly motivated and customer focusedStoreperson at our XXX branch.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Warehouse Superviosr, you will be a highly motivated and customer focused individual who will work with the warehouse team to provide to both internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensuring excellent customer service is delivered both internally and externally at all times
- General warehouse duties
- Pick parts in a timely manner
- Load and unload freight
- Assist in serving customers - both internal and external
- Comply with all company safety, health & environment procedures
- Maintaining a high level of presentation standards
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Legally entitled to live & work in Australia
- 6 to 12 months experience in a similar role
- Picking parts orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Packing and dispatching of parts
- Organising freight carriers for pick ups and deliveries
- Load and unload freight as required with forklift and manual handling as required
- Committed to delivering superior customer service
- High level of accuracy
- Highly developed time management and communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Demonstrate initiative with a positive manner and attitude
- Must be self motivated, reliant and a proven team player
- Reliable & punctual
- Physically able to lift manually 20kgs, drive and operate plant & machinery, work in varied conditions (outdoors, heat, dust, cold etc), sit/stand for extended periods
- A strong commitment to safety, health & environment procedures
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Previous experience with RF scanning guns
- Current drivers and forklift licences
- Working knowledge of parts & service systems
WILLIAM ADAMS VALUES
Integrity - The Power of Honesty
Excellence - The Power of Quality
Teamwork - The Power of Working Together
Commitment - The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability - The Power of Endurance