$35,000 - $40,000 a yearRACV operates in the areas of motoring and other transport, the home, leisure and travel, and retail. RACV has more than 2000 employees who work under the leadership of an 11-member non-executive board and Managing Director and CEO Neil Taylor.
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT
Training provided to ensure your Success!
Permanent Part Time
6 Week Rotating Roster
25 hrs per week
Come along and join the team @ RACV
Commencement Monday 7th January 2019
Our RACV Retail Outlet based in Noble Park prides itself on recognising and rewarding outstanding performance.
We are proud of our dynamic environment and are ready and waiting for an outstanding individual to join our team.
Our new team member will have solid customer service/sales experience, the ability to build rapport quickly and easily and to identify a need by asking the right questions to engage our members.
To ensure your success you will have:
- solid face to face customer service/sales experience (preferably in insurance or telco)
- prior experience working with and meeting sales targets & KPI’s
- high level computer skills with proficiency to navigate through multiple systems
- enthusiasm and commitment to provide a positive member experience
The hours of work:
- Permanent part time - 25hrs per hour week
- 6 week rotating roster – Hours rostered between 9am – 5.15pm
- Three Saturday’s in 6 rostered – 9am – 12.15pm
- Flexibility is required to cover overtime, annual leave etc.
What we will offer you:
- 5 weeks fully paid training in our products to make selling one of Victoria’s most trusted brands easy
- a competitive salary
- free Roadside Assistance
- discount on RACV Insurance products & resort accommodation
- team and individual awards and incentivesIf you are looking for an exciting new challenge with a big reputable brand we want to hear from you – apply now!
Brilliant opportunity to join the RACV Retail Team @ Noble Park, full training!