This job listing is expired and may not be accepting new applicants.
As a privately owned Australian company, Transport Management Solutions are at the forefront of providing high end Transport and 3PL services. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide are looking to grow our business to new heights.
Based in Keysborough, as a Casual storeperson you will be required to carry out various warehouse activities.
- Pick, Pack, Despatch
- Receive and Put Away
- Processing of all transaction using the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Load and unload delivery trucks/containers
- Maintain storage areas
- Maintain inventory
- Ensuring the quality of service is at a high standard
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven 5 plus years in warehousing environment, preferably in 3PL
- Proven High Reach (Electric Reach Truck) experience
- Pick, Pack, dispatch, receiving experience a must
- Strong computer/IT skills, competent with using various Warehouse Management Systems and MS Office (CargoWise experience would be advantageous)
- Proficient with the use of RF technology
- Be able to demonstrate ability to work independently and follow instructions
- Current Forklift License
- Excellent reading, writing and communication skills
- Presentable, available and willing to work as required, when required