Iveco, a CNH Industrial brand, is a global manufacturer of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, city and intercity buses and coaches, fire fighting vehicles, defence vehicles and off-road vehicles for construction and mining work.
We currently have an exciting full time opportunity for a well-rounded and proactive Product Technical Specialist to join our team based at Danendong. The Product Technical Specialist provides professional, centralized technical support to ANZ markets on a global basis, acts as the interface between the markets & brands and the CNH Industrial organization, represents the voice of the customer and is the ultimate technical expert within CNH Industrial for their designated Product Ranges.
- Provide answers / resolutions to technical questions (ASIST, phone, personal contacts, market visits)
- Responsible for producing all technical information for the field for their Product Line (inc. PIP (Campaign), Service Bulletins and SNU) also covering development and validation of rework instructions
- Visit the field to investigate specific concerns by collecting technical data, understand the local market requirements, promote the company’s customer driven image and boost customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Be the Quality representative to support the markets by providing in-depth technical feedback for meetings with the brands, dealers, importers and customers
- Prepare and present detailed technical feedback on product improvements and open concerns at regular technical update conferences
- Assist in the development and validation of containment and fix actions
- Identify Product Improvement Programs (PIPs) required in the field and present them to the CPM team
- Create PIP bulletins and monitor the launch in conjunction with Spare Parts and Warranty
- Organize the installation of Items On Test and feedback the results to CPM Team
- Technical background with experience in a technical service related activity or engineering
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Good customer service skills (customer relation management)
- Aptitude for hydraulic and electrical/ electronic concern resolution is advantageous
- High level of flexibility (international travel, seasonal effect on availability)
- Italian as 2nd language will be highly regarded
Why CNH Industrial?
Joining CNH Industrial means working in a dynamic and multicultural environment, in a lean and flexible organization that is open to new opportunities in emerging markets, with a strong focus on research and innovation aimed at achieving excellence at all levels.
- Productive and challenging work environment
- A productive and challenging work environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Onsite parking and subsidised café
- Employee discounts
- Career growth and Training Opportunities
With a culture driven by excellence we provide you with the tools to not only meet your goals, but also to create new ones. Therefore each day you'll uncover a new reason to love what you do – discover your why at CNH Industrial.