This job listing is expired and may not be accepting new applicants.
Client Reception and Administration Officer
- Part time 30 hours / week, permanent
- Hours 9:30am to 4pm
- Based in Dandenong
- $50,050 (pro rata 1.0FTE) + super + generous NFP salary packaging options
The Australian Community Support Organisation (ACSO) is a dynamic, values driven NFP, focused on partnering with Government and the community to co-design services that create real social change. We’re an organisation with a bold vision to create a safe and inclusive community freed of crime and prisons. It’s our goal to reduce re-offending, and our mission is to help people transition from prison, assist them in the community, stop them from re-offending and intervene to divert others from committing crime.
The Client Reception and Administration Officer provides a welcoming and professional front of house presence for ACSO's visitors, clients and callers at the Hub. Key responsibilities include:
- Receiving calls, data entry, data collection, scanning documents
- Confident user of MS suite – Office, Excel and Outlook
- Appointment scheduling
At ACSO our people are important to us, we are an organisation built on the ethos of “creating another chance” and are committed the values of passion for our mission, belief in humanity, integrity and a pioneering spirit. This role would suit someone who shares a passion for human services and working within the justice system.
We’re looking for someone who will bring a strong belief in humanity and the basic right each of us has, to a second chance. You will be ethical, self-motivated and committed to helping others achieve their goals.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Highly organised with a strong client focus
- A strong belief in humanity and the basic right each of us has, to a second chance
- A minimum qualification of Certificate IV in business administration
- Experience working within the sector or transferable skills from other sectors
- A strong sense of personal accountability and resilience
- The ability to obtain a Criminal Record, Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme, and Working with Children Check
To apply please visit our careers website at www.acso.org.au/work-us/ and provide a copy of your resume, along with a brief covering letter outlining your claims against the selection criteria (outlined in the PD available on our website). Applications close COB Wednesday 9 May 2018.
ACSO embraces diversity within its workforce and as such encourages applications from appropriately qualified and skilled people from a range of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, including those from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Island heritage.