You will be an immaculately presented professional who will be representing us, so a confident and courteous disposition and phone demure is required. Other qualities such as enthusiasm, initiative - displaying drive, and a flexible attitude will be highly considered. Its a part time position (19hrs/week) but flexible to cover other staff on leave.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Hands on at the front desk & back office
- Meet and greet patients, answer phone calls, booking and confirmation of appointments.
- Overview and management of billing, receipting accounts.
- General housekeeping and preparing rooms.
- Previous experience at medical reception in a specialist practice.
- Specialist billing knowledge and a confident user of medical practice software (ZedMed will be an advantage).
- Willing to cover staff on leave.
- Exquisite time management skills.
- A friendly and outgoing nature.
- A hard working and motivated work ethic.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and willingness to get the job done in a role providing challenges and diversity.This is rare opportunity you won't want to miss! On offer is a friendly and professional working environment where your contribution will be valued. This will provide you with long term career stability and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining how you meet the above criteria and 3 references (referees will not be contacted without your permission).