This job listing is expired and may not be accepting new applicants.
Opportunity to make your mark on an organisation recognised as a World Leader
- Join a long established Australian manufacturer
- Enjoy an excellent team environment
- Benefit from a fast paced role with opportunity for advancement
- Extensive training provided
- Easy to get to location - Based in Dandenong
- Part of the JELD-WEN group
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join our professional, down to earth and friendly team. You will provide high level support to our sales teams via direction from the Sales Manager.
As Australia's largest timber door manufacturer, Corinthian Doorshas taken its famous brand around the world, securing an international reputation for quality, innovation and design. Corinthian is now part of the JELD-WEN family, the world's largest supplier of timber doors and windows.
The right person will not only enjoy being constantly challenged in this role but will take full advantage of the company's growth to advance within the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager this position will have responsibility for the following:
- Generate, maintain and distribute sales reports
- Continuous maintenance of our online inspection register
- Preparation and maintenance of supply agreements
- Ordering of display doors and coordination of pre-finishing
- Generate and maintain price files and customer pricing
- Purchasing and distribution of marketing material
- Issuing of sample numbers
- Maintain and distribute brochures to customers and our sales teams
- Liaise with our marketing department, communicating relevant information to our sales teams and customers where appropriate
- Organise mail outs
- Reception relief
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A desire to provide excellent customer service
- Strong computer literacy with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Advanced skills with MS Office Suite
- Ability to work well autonomously within a team environment
- Previous experience in a sales administration role is preferred but not essential
This is your opportunity to make your mark on an innovator in the door industry!
An attractive and rewarding salary is available for the right person.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Administration Clerk. If you are a highly organised, results-orientated person with strong interpersonal skills looking to make your mark in a successful and growing company, then we would like to hear from you!