This job listing is expired and may not be accepting new applicants.
DID YOU KNOW with over 10,000 stock lines to maintain and replenish, we have a Service Degree of over 99%?
What it takes to be a successful Purchasing Officer at Wurth Australia:
- Provide purchasing and logistical support to coordinate the replenishment of over 10,000 stock lines
- Liaise with local and overseas Suppliers
- Provide effective, timely communication to external and internal Customers
- Provide analytical support to optimise Purchasing strategies
- Be a Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads in a fast paced environment
DID YOU KNOW we are based in Dandenong and remotely provide stock replenishment to all Warehouses nationally?
"It's very rewarding to be part of a large network of Sales Teams, Internal Staffs and Colleagues, all Teams working together to support and achieve our valued Customers expectations, as we continue to grow and expand the Wurth footprint in Australia." – Susan Wilson, Purchasing Manager
DID YOU KNOWWurth offer great Team support and a family atmosphere, we encourage training and career development?
The rewards – What's in it for you?
- A remuneration package with a transparent bonus structure and achievable targets
- A structured on boarding program and ongoing mentoring from your Internal Manager
- Comprehensive one week induction training at our National Training Academy in Melbourne for every new starter
- Be part of a growing global organisation with a family atmosphere
- Career pathways since we are big on promoting from within
- International Career Opportunities within the Wurth Group
- Ongoing Training from our team of experienced trainers
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.