Immerge is an innovative trade group that is a leader in providing Australian homes with hot water, heating and cooling and Solar PV. Our aim is to constantly improve our services to customers by delivering superior quality workmanship in an environmentally responsible and cost effective manner.
Immerge is located in Hallam, VIC, and provides hot water, heating & cooling solutions to Melbourne's South East. We have also expanded our Solar PV activities into NSW, SA, and QLD.
About the role:
We are seeking a skilled WHSE / HR Coordinator to join our team in Hallam, VIC who will be responsible for:
- Travelling to our various work sites frequently to implement & audit high quality work health and safety policies and procedures
- Working with fellow employees and contractors around their needs and requirements in relation to work health and safety
- Assist in policy and procedure development to ensure personal and organisational safety performance is paramount within Immerge Group
- Provide education to staff to enhance understanding of OH&S legislation, regulations and codes
- Organising and implementing staff inductions
- Liaise between customers, clients & tradespeople
- Completion of relevant documentation
Skills and Experience:
- Qualification in Work, Health & Safety
- 12 months minimum experience in similar role
- Australian Driver's Licence
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communicator
- Ability to work within a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to travel regularly and work autonomously
Experience with trade industries preferred but not essential.