This job listing is expired and may not be accepting new applicants.
We are looking for casual staff to support a 4-6 week temporary role, with potential for ongoing casual work following completion
- Flexibility to work between 15 hours and 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm.
- Immediate start
- Ongoing casual role may be an option following
- Initial training and induction will be facilitated prior to role commencement, ability to attend training is essential.
- Noble Park Location
What we want from you:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- An ability to deal with a wide and varied range of customers
- Acting as first point of contact for customers
- Ability to self-manage and work within a close knit team
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Effective and helpful customer service
- Excellent communication skills and a bright, positive nature
- The ability to prioritise your day in a fast paced environment
- Impeccable data integrity and attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills
- Previous call centre experience is an advantage but not a requirement
We welcome permanent residents, citizens and those on working holiday visas to apply.
If this interests you, please submit a covering letter outlining your experience and your CV.
Applications without a covering letter will not proceed to the next step.