Support key distributors accounts and Commercial team in the routine execution of their duties. Handle direct/indirect customer inquiries, follow up with key and non key accounts, preparation of reports for key accounts including routine support where required.
Account Administration and Project Management
- Account administration and servicing the distributors account base and selected secondary accounts in consultation with the Sales Manager.
- Manage reactive and proactive projects, maintain them in IFFMan and make flavour submissions as per customer requirements.
- Keep all projects in IFFMan up to date and close all completed projects.
- Complete price revisions for all items purchased by distributors in consultation with Sales Service Manager and Account Managers.
- Maintain forecast in the Sales Forecasting tool and review on a monthly basis.
- Provide customers with quotes for new and existing business opportunities.
- Review GPs and MOQs when required and take corrective action if necessary.
- Raise New Wins for timely reporting of any new business, loss of business or internal raw material changes.
- Assist the Commercial team in the execution of their commercial responsibilities as required.
- Generate reports from Business Warehouse and SAP. Provide required format to customers, Sales Manager and/or other key internal stakeholders.
- Documentation support (GDR) and questionnaire fulfilment for customers and Account Managers as required in liaison with Quality and Operations.
- Assist with daily sales figures as required.
- Reporting and coordinating notifications upon receipt of complaints from customers and take correct action according to the investigation outcomes. Advise customers of root cause and corrective actions.
- Attend Shipping Buffer meeting as required.
- Attend weekly Commercial meeting.
- Backup for Sales Service team.
- Distribute and consolidate monthly commentary and must wins reports for Sales Service Manager and Commercial Director.
- Provide sample task support to allocated Account Managers.
- Generate samples for distributors for all non Xpress flavours.
- Generate sample requests for QC and Operations.
- Generate sample requests for Global Strategic Sourcing Manager.
- Enter pre and co shipment samples for Export.
- Proficient in MS Office in particular Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales support
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Working knowledge of Business Warehouse
- Ability to work under pressure and producing accurate results
- Strong customer focus and results oriented
- Ability to take responsibility and solve problems