Smart Recycling is a privately-owned, family run business which has been in operation since 1999 in the manufacturing and recycling industry.
Due to ongoing expansion we have an opportunity for a committed and motivated person to join and grow with us. This is a full-time position where you will be working in a team environment assisting with customer service, order processing & scheduling together with general office duties.
Customer Service/Admin Officer reporting to the Administration Manager.
- Answering incoming calls & enquiries from existing and new customers
- Receiving, processing, checking and confirming sales orders with a high level of accuracy
- Database maintenance
- Liaising and assisting with driver's enquiries
- Assist customers/suppliers and visitors in reception ensuring induction where necessary
- Assisting with general administration tasks such as processing supplier invoices and other ad hoc duties as and when required
To be considered you will have:
- Experience in working in a collaborative manner with the team in a busy office to achieve customer service goals
- Meticulous attention to detail & strong data entry skills with a high level of accuracy
- You must be a motivated quick learner with a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communications skills and professional phone manner
- Have a willingness to take direction and undertake a variety of tasks
- Possess fast keyboard skills 60 wpm minimum
- Microsoft office experience required, especially with Outlook
- MYOB AccountRight experience preferred, but not essential
- Not be afraid to ask questions
- Driver's license and own transport.
In return we offer:
A competitive wage based on qualifications, experience and ability to do the job set out.
A role encompassing a variety of duties in a busy team environment with full training and support.
This is a full time, permanent position with a long-term vision, subject to the usual 3 month probationary period.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Only short- listed applicants will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.