Food Services Assistant - Lynbrook
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Casual Positions
- Located at Lynbrook
- Reporting to the Catering and Housekeeping Manager you will provide assistance with delivery, preparation and heating of meals according to individual residents dietary requirements
- Ensure dining areas and kitchen are kept tidy and in a safe state at all times
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Our Model of Care is a person centred approach to aged care and is focused on relationships and enabling active participation in life with family, friends and the community.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE: (Provide MAX 4 Dots Points)
- Food Safety Handler certificate – Level 1
- Experience in large-scale catering and Aged Care is highly desirable
- Ability to operate in a team environment and prioritise during peak periods
- A passion for great food service whilst being customer and safety focused
- An understanding that producing nutritious meals is an important part of home life for residents (and their families)
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply For this Job”