This job listing is expired and may not be accepting new applicants.
Häfele is the international hub for Furniture & Architectural hardware. We are a market leader in our industry and have been finding better ways for more than 90 years. From small beginnings as a local specialist hardware business in Germany, we have grown into a family owned multinational company with offices globally and a market leader in Australia.
Outstanding opportunity to be part of a motivated friendly customer service team.
Your day will fly by as you
- Assist with orders, pricing, delivery requests and other enquiries
- Prepare quotations
- Provide advice on planning, installation and operation of our quality products.
- Liaise with external sales team
We are seeking
- An enthusiastic, friendly team player
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional telephone etiquette
- A background in hardware, cabinetmaking or joinery would be ideal, but not essential
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Previous experience with SAP will be a benefit but not a necessity
Benefits and opportunities
- This position offers the right person the opportunity to enjoy a stable long-term career with a market leader
- Attractive salary, bonus potential plus monthly RDO are just some of the benefits
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Please note Häfele Australia Pty Ltd operates a direct sourcing model so no agency introductions. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.